Going to Bangkok is not complete if you haven't tried their famous Thai Milk Tea which are sold on the streets for 20 baht. It's not really hard to find a milk tea seller because there always seem to be one nearby.
Let's have a short quiz about a Pinoy's eating habit:
1. Dipping sauce such as "toyo," "suka," or "patis" is almost always within reach in every Pinoys' home. True or False
2. Beef tapa is always paired "kamatis" and "bagoong." True or False
3. Green mango with salted egg and tomatoes goes well with "inihaw na baboy." True or False
4. "Suman sa lihiya" is a seasonal "kakanin" during Christmas. True or False
5. A Pinoy's meal is not complete if it doesn't have rice or "kanin." True or False
Kopi tiam is a traditional coffeeshop that is popular in Singapore. Aside from breakfast, kopi tiam or kopitams is also a popular place for lunch and snacks because of it serves Singaporean comfort food favorites such as laksa and nasi lemak. Of course, a kopi tiam won't be complete without coffee and kaya toast pairing.
Nanyang opened in Bonifacio High Street to satisfy that craving for authentic Singaporean noms even without a plane ticket.