Sharing a bento box recipe created by Kat Maderazo for Gold Seas Tuna Chunks. Kat came up with easy-to-prepare recipes for busy moms, and also to help encourage kids to finish their meals in school. These bento box recipe ideas are not only easy-to-prepare, it is also delicious and nutritious.
Gold Seas Tuna Nuggets
Serves: 8 medium sized nuggets
1 can of Gold Seas Tuna Chunks in Herb and Garlic 185g
1/2 cup flour
Japanese breadcrumbs (to coat nuggets)
salt to taste
Dip: ketchup and mayonnaise
1. Drain 1 can of Gold Seas Tuna Chunks in Herb and Garlic.
2. Transfer to a mixing bowl and break the tuna chunks with a fork.
3. Mix 1/2 cup of flour and season with salt.
4. Mold into nuggets.
5. Generously coat nuggets with breadcrumbs.
6. Bake or air fry for 10-15mins until slightly brown.
7. Arrange in bento box with rice, vegetables and fruit.
Gold Seas Tuna Mayo Sandwich (snack bento)
Serves: 2 big sandwiches
1 can of Gold Seas Yellowfin Tuna Chunks in Springwater 185g
3/4 cup of mayonnaise
Salt to taste
1. Drain 1 can of Gold Seas Yellowfin Tuna Chunks in Springwater.
2. Mix the chunks with mayonnaise. Add some salt to taste.
3. Spread generously on bread.