This recipe is perfect for the Holy Week if you are avoiding meat but this can actually be enjoyed anytime you are craving for a light and healthy meal. Great if you are having some guests also since it is easy-to-prepare.
1 Canned Tuna, any brand and flavor that you like *** I used Chunks in Chili Oil
Tortilla Wraps, 5 pcs
Pesto Sauce, about 5 tbsp
1 Whole Cucumber, sliced into strips
Lettuce, 5 leaves
1. Drain the oil from the tuna and mix it with pesto sauce. Try not to mash the tuna chunks unless you like it that way.
2. Steam the tortilla wraps (or not).
3. Spread the lettuce on the tortilla.
4. Add the tuna mix.
5. Add about 4-5 slices of cucumbers.
6. Roll the tortilla.
7. Cut the rolled tortilla into 4-5 rolls.
8. Place the tortilla roll in a container so that it won't get deformed.
9. Best eaten when chilled.
*** photos taken using Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2
Post a Comment